4 september 2013

Hello.


very charming clay figure made by very young visiting artist last spring


Oh my, have this blog been put to rest over the summer or no?
Yes friends, true! 
I have been busy, first with doing nothing i e being on vacation. 
Then, with being overly busy at the school where I franticly work when 
I am not being an incredibly talented and skilled ceramic artist in my studio;) 
Sorry for the long break but from now on it will be different, or at least back to somewhat normal.
Stay put.
So long.




































3 kommentarer:

  1. No, one of my studio mates had a class for a group of children in May, I just saw the cute result afterwards and took some pictures.

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love knowing kids are getting into clay in your studio.

    SvaraRadera